MX stationary booms can also be mounted on crane lattice towers from the various well-known manufacturer. This system is primarily used where a project requires a horizontal reach longer than 36 m and 50 m. This is why they can be mainly seen on large construction sites, for example during the construction of dams, power plants and liquid gas tanks.
- Concrete placing for highrise
- Concrete placing for LNG tanks and power plants
- Anchoring at structure, for quick, freestanding mounting
- Pipe lines are fitted to the lattice tower in such a way as to save space
- The rapid separation device between the boom pedestal and the lattice Tower adapter allows the placing boom to be quickly set-up and dismantled